Take part in a new series of webinars, organized by the Jewish Historical Institute in collaboration with Moreshet. The lectures will be held in English. The project is implemented in cooperation with the Polish Institute in Tel Aviv.
Established in 1961, Moreshet, Mordechai Anielevich Memorial Holocaust Study and Research center is dedicated to the commemoration of Jewish organized resistance during World War II and the Holocaust. In particular, Moreshet focuses on the role of youth movements in Nazi-occupied Europe. Unique among Holocaust study and research organizations worldwide, Moreshet's emphasis on youth establishes a link between past and future generations. Through highlighting the lives of young Jewish resistance fighters, Moreshet encourages today's youth to realize their role in Jewish and World history.
Project implemented in cooperation with the Polish Institute in Tel Aviv
Moreshet Webinars Schedule
1. dr Bartosz Borys– How can we use the topography of Warsaw in education about the Jewish past?
Date: October 25th
2. dr Agnieszka Witkowska-Krych– (In) whom we trust? The case of Korczak's last march
Date: January 10th
3. dr Agnieszka Żółkiewska, Artistic life of the Warsaw Ghetto
Date: February 7th.
4. dr hab. Katarzyna Person, Women of the Ringelblum Archive
Date: March 7th.
5. Agnieszka Kajczyk, Warsaw Ghetto in the visual documentation of the JHI collection
Date: April 11th
Follow Moreshet on Facebook