How to support the Jewish Historical Institute? Click here
By making a payment, you agree to the processing of your personal data by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l.et Cie, S.C.A. (R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349), in accordance with the regulations available on the company's website and the Emanuel Ringelblum Jewish Historical Institute, which is the administrator of your data.
Information on data processing
- The administrator of your personal data is the Emanuel Ringelblum Jewish Historical Institute with its seat in Warsaw at Tłomackie 3/5 Street (00-090 Warsaw) – hereinafter referred to as JHI.
- Contact with the Inspector for Personal Data Protection at the JHI is possible electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the JHI's correspondence address.
- We process the following personal data: name and surname, e-mail address, correspondence address, received from the payment operator – PayPal company.
- We use personal data to book and confirm payments made to the Institute, to contact donors in matters related to the payments made.
- Personal data is stored until we achieve the purpose for which they were collected, the period for storing documents imposed by law will expire, consent to data processing will be withdrawn, an application to suspend processing, data transfer or data deletion will be submitted. We reserve the right to store some of the collected data in the form of an e-mail address or telephone number, after the end of their processing, in order to prevent further data processing.
- We process data on the basis of:
- consent expressed by the data subject;
- fulfillment of obligations resulting from legal provisions;
- to ensure the protection of vital obligations of the data subject.
- We do not sell personal data.
- Every data subject has the right to access their data, rectify their data, delete their data, limit the processing of their data, object to data processing, transfer their data, withdraw consent to data processing, unless it prevents the execution of tasks to which we are obliged by law.
In order to exercise the rights, the data subject should contact the Inspector for Personal Data Protection at the JHI.
Each data subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.