Aiming at the best results in researching and popularizing Jewish history and culture, JHI cooperates with various institutions in Poland and abroad. The list of institutions which cooperate with the Jewish Historical Institute:
Established in 1951, the Association is a Jewish philanthropic organization in Poland dedicated to the civilization of Polish Jews and their contribution to world culture.
The Association initiated and co-finances POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews and supports the Emanuel Ringelblum Jewish Historical Institute.
The Association supports the Institute’s programs by allowing it to use the building and collections at 3/5 Tłomackie Street without charge, by financial and in-kind support, and by collaborating on programs and campaigns such as Oneg Shabbat, which is dedicated to the Ringelblum Archive. This cooperation is an exemplary public-private partnership.