the world is getting a little bit better
An interview with professor Paweł Śpiewak, director of the Emanueal Ringelblum Jewish Historical Institute about the 70 years of shared history of the JHI and the Association of the JHI of Poland.
On 1 October 1947, the CCPJ decided to transform the Commission into the Jewish Historical Institute, located at 5 Tłomackie street, in the rebuilt edifice of the pre-war Institute for Judaistic Sciences and the Main Judaistic Library.
One history of the Jewish Historical Institute and the Association of the Jewish Historical Institute of Poland.
This is a treasure which belongs to all of us and we have to protect it
Anna Majchrowska in conversation with Piotr Wiślicki, Board President of the Association of the Jewish Historical Institute of Poland, about the Ringelblum Archive, the Oneg Szabat program and the most important tasks of the Association.