- For school trips and other organized groups: classes and walks from Monday to Friday. The times are set individually
- For families and private guests: (minimum number of participants is 10)
- The minimum number of participants for classes and walks is 10. The maximum number of participants is 35
- Walks and classes are organized on the first and third Sunday of each month after a booking is made at least 14 days earlier
To book classes and walks contact the Education and Cultural Projects Department at the Jewish Historical Institute: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (22) 827 92 21 ext. 10.
JEWISH CULTURE AND TRADITION
Jewish Cemetery in Okopowa Street
912 days of the Ghetto — film screening combined with a workshop
The Ringelblum Archive — the history and significance of the Underground Archive of the Warsaw Ghetto
Life, fight and death in the Warsaw Ghetto
Indelible traces of the Warsaw Ghetto
Warsaw through the eyes of Emanuel Ringelblum — the founder of the Underground Archive of the Warsaw Ghetto
JEWS IN PRE-WAR POLAND
Discovering Jewish Praga
Janusz Korczak’s Warsaw
HERITAGE AND MEMORY
Jewish cultural heritage — commemoration, protection, documentation of Jewish cemeteries in Poland
Tours of artistic and historical temporary exhibitions at the JHI.
- for schools and other organised groups: classes and tours can take place from Monday to Friday. Time is set individually.
- for families and individual visitors: the minimum number of participants is 10
- For classes and tours the minimum number of participants is 10 and maximum is 35.
- tours and classes take place on the first and third Sunday of every month after prior reservation which must be made not later than 14 days before.
In order to book classes or tours please contact the Department of Education and Cultural Projects :email@example.com, tel. (22) 827 92 21 ex. 102