The Ministry of Culture and National Heritage is a beneficiary of the JHEP2 project which concerns Coordination and Support Actions (CSA) of the Joint Programming Initiatives on Cultural Heritage and Global Change (JPI CH).
The aim of the conference is to exchange knowledge and experience in the field of rebuilding identity in post conflict situations. Issues related to broadly understood cultural heritage in post conflict situations trigger frequent discussions among domestic and international academic and research institutions. The conference topic is therefore relevant to the current discourse on the role of cultural heritage.
The problems raised during the conference will be an opportunity to exchange experience and inspire further research on the role of cultural heritage in rebuilding identity i post conflict situations.
- Dr Piotr Cywiński — Director of Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum in Oświęcim
- Paulina Florjanowicz — Director of the Department of Cultural Heritage, Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
- Dr habil. Piotr Majewski — Director of the National Institute for Museums and Public Collections; Coordinator of Program Committee
- Piotr Tarnowski — Director of the Stutthof Museum, German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1939–1945)
- Prof. habil. Paweł Śpiewak — Director of the Emanuel Ringelblum Jewish Historical Institute.
Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
National Institute for Museums and Public Collections
Joint Programming Initiatives on Cultural Heritage