Handicraft products of silver, spice boxes, Hanukkiyahs, candlesticks, Torah shields, kiddush cups made by Warsaw goldsmiths, among others in the studios of Hersz Szyldberg, Jankiel Kelmer and Szmul Szkarłat, in the Warsaw plants of Norblin, Fraget, B. Buch, S. Handelsman, and by Berlin goldsmiths Joachim Hubner and John August Gebhard.
The oldest textiles are from the 18th century and comprise five parochets and two Torah covers. The most valuable are a set of textiles and metal decorations adorning the ends of Torah scrolls‘ poles (known as rimmonim) that are a legacy of Greek Jews, who died in Majdanek and Auschwitz in 1943.
Among the most interesting manuscripts held in the Museum‘s collection are illustrated Books of Esther written on parchment. There are seven illuminated editions that come from Poland, Italy, the Netherlands and the Czech Republic.